I recently gave a talk about conditional immortality – an understanding of human beings as mortal, not having an immortal soul, dissolving in death, and depending on the resurrection of the dead to experience eternal life.
Often such talks are about the biblical case for this point of view, a case that I think is impressive. Not this time. This time, I wanted to share some thoughts about fear and doubt, and the roles they play in how we respond to what Scripture teaches about human nature, death, and destiny.
- Upcoming events in April 2013
- How to escape the Bible with your theology intact
- Should Evangelical Ministers Respond with Fight or Flight?
- Episode 056: Material Salvation
- Loftus on eternal torture