The best way to begin overcoming some things is one step at a time. (Actually that’s generally the way to overcome most things.) With that in mind, I’ve come up with a realistic new model of doing this and I am about to:
- Start posting blog articles at least fortnightly. I’d like to say weekly, but I don’t want to over-promise and under-deliver. It might be weekly.
- Start posting podcast episodes monthly.
- Migrate the site to Dreamhost, in light of some frustrations with the level of service provided by my current webhost, GoDaddy. It’ll cost more but be worth it.
- Start creating short (no more than 5-10 minutes, probably no more than 5 minutes) videos.
Don’t bug me if something hasn’t come out exactly seven days after the last article (in fact ideally don’t bug me at all about this – but I’m sure you wouldn’t), but these are changes you can expect within a few weeks.
As always, anybody who wants to support this work is welcome to do so. It’ll make me feel more obliged to produce content.
- Episode 015: Why become an atheist?
- Charting a course for 2015
- Reclaiming Humanism
- Research proposals, podcasts, exams and more
- When University Admin Systems Attack