The best way to begin overcoming some things is one step at a time. (Actually that’s generally the way to overcome most things.) With that in mind, I’ve come up with a realistic new model of doing this and I am about to:
- Start posting blog articles at least fortnightly. I’d like to say weekly, but I don’t want to over-promise and under-deliver. It might be weekly.
- Start posting podcast episodes monthly.
- Migrate the site to Dreamhost, in light of some frustrations with the level of service provided by my current webhost, GoDaddy. It’ll cost more but be worth it.
- Start creating short (no more than 5-10 minutes, probably no more than 5 minutes) videos.
Don’t bug me if something hasn’t come out exactly seven days after the last article (in fact ideally don’t bug me at all about this – but I’m sure you wouldn’t), but these are changes you can expect within a few weeks.
As always, anybody who wants to support this work is welcome to do so. It’ll make me feel more obliged to produce content.
- Episode 015: Why become an atheist?
- Reclaiming Humanism
- Charting a course for 2015
- Denial is not an option: Planned Parenthood and the sale of body parts
- A defence of just letting poor people die
3 thoughts on “Slow and steady does it”
I love the new look, Glenn. It’s a gorgeous, seamless read on my iPhone. Can’t wait for more blog articles, podcasts, and videos!
Cheers from the midwest, USA.
I miss the old days days when Glenn was a TWeb powerhouse!
That was not a productive use of my time, Tuck. Oh the things I could have gotten done!
Comments are closed.