A number of you have no doubt seen this map of “Jesusland.”
I’ve seen a wide range of comments on this. It’s basically an illustration of where the conservative voting states are, as opposed to the left/liberal states. Some American bloggers (leftist ones, naturally) make comments like “Isn’t it scary/interesting how all the sane states are contiguous with Canada?”
I prefer to put it another way: Look out, apparently Canada is contagious. Avoid contact.
- When will Dawkins go after the left?
- House prices again…. NZ tops the list.
- New Zealanders are a bunch of Hippies.
- Ah yes, what better use for law?
- Iraq vs Illegal Immigration? Immigration wins!