There’s a new article up in the theology section, Athanasius, Atonement and Annihilation. I argue that the teaching of Athanasius on the fall, death, and the atonement that he presents in his great work On The Incarnation of the Word provides good arguments for annihilationism, whether those arguments were intentional or not.
- Episode 018: Athanasius, Atonement and Annihilation
- Hanegraaf on Annihilationism
- Strategic mistakes that work in my favour
- Jonathan Edwards Comes to the Aid of Annihilationism
- Name that Fallacy! Robert Peterson on Annihilationism