I’m sure most of you have heard of Westboro Baptist Church, notorious for their charming website (www.godhatesfags.com), and for their loving habit of picketing the funerals of people who die of AIDS, or who are military personnel, or who fall afoul of WBC’s standards in some other way, or in cases where WBC feels like attracting some publicity.
But sometimes…. just sometimes, when a group like this pulls a stunt that they think is deeply meaningful, they end up doing something so unintentionally hilarious (wrong, sick, or otherwise) that it belongs on South Park.
- A story of reason, science, bookburning and wiping bottoms
- A brief comment on sin and political power
- Nuts and Bolts 004: Logical Positivism
- Weatherston guilty of murder. He's not sick. He's evil.
- Free speech and the crusade against Brendan Eich