I just added this as my Facebook status, but it’s worth mentioning here too: How is it that a black President can get a Nobel for no reason other than potential for future events, yet that same potential doesn’t even count when considering whether or not an unborn child should be allowed to continue LIVING?*
Whether anybody knew it or not, any potential that Obama has now, he also had before he was born. What’s ironic is that if Obama does not renounce this prize, and if he continues to hold his pro-choice stance on abortion, it suggests that he thinks potential counts for him but not for others.
* I mention the fact that Obama is black because I think that unfortunately, this was a big part of the reason for his popularity and why people pin so much hope to him for “change.”
- Voting for death to save life?
- Obama awarded Nobel Peace prize for not doing anything (sort of)
- Is Abortion Healthcare?
- Using the fear of violence to end the condemnation of abortion
- Double standards about being pro-choice
One thought on “Obama, potential, and abortion”
I don’t have any potential to be Jewish.
Comments are closed.