Recently I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Brain Auten of Apologetics 315. The main theme of the discussion was the relationship between God (or a lack thereof) and ethics.
Today’s interview is with Dr. Glenn Peoples. Glenn is a New Zealand based Christian philosopher, podcaster, and blogger. He runs the Beretta blog and hosts the Say Hello to My Little Friend podcast. In this interview, Glenn explores moral terminology, objective morality, the difference between ontology and epistemology, the moral argument, the Craig/Harris debate, advice for apologists, and more.
- Apologetics 315 interviews Glenn Peoples on God and Morality
- Divine Command Ethics: Ontology versus epistemology
- Jim Spiegel’s “Blog Tour”
- Episode 035: Sam Harris, Science and Morality
- Public Lecture: The New Atheism, Science and Morality