God also cannot dig a ditch that’s so wide he can’t jump over it.
God also can’t make a burrito that’s too hot for him to eat.
God also can’t build a skyscraper that’s so high that he can’t jump over it.
These are not clever, profound or interesting objections to the doctrine of God’s omnipotence,1 and if you think they are, kill yourself.
That is all.
- A story of reason, science, bookburning and wiping bottoms
- Jesusland, the other lesson we can learn from it….
- Video – The early church fathers on hell
- Divine Timelessness and the Death of Jesus
- Episode 056: Material Salvation
- Omnipotence is the property of being all-powerful [↩]