The latest issue of Philosophia Christi – one of my favourite philosophy of religion journals – is out (Volume 13, number 2). Here’s what you’ll see on the back cover:
I’m betting that this is the first time two philosophers from New Zealand have appeared in the same issue of this journal.
(And as they say, the last shall be first and the first shall be last!)
- Another notch in my belt
- “A New Euthyphro” is published
- Looking for an article by Peter Van Inwagen
- "Hasker at the bridge of Death" complete
- The Simpsons as Philosophy? Easy to say when your philosophy stinks.
- Is there an echo in here?