For people many years into their academic careers this might seem like nothing to speak of, but with a relatively short list of publications and being only recently graduated, this is big news for me. 🙂 Another paper of mine, this time my piece on William Hasker’s emergent dualism and life after death (see the article at this page), has been accepted for publication in one of the best journals of philosophy of religion out there, Philosophia Christi.
- "Hasker at the bridge of Death" complete
- Hasker at the Bridge of Death
- What's in the next podcast series:
- Double Whammy of Kiwi Philosophers in the latest Philosophia Christi
- “A New Euthyphro” is published