This episode is an explanation of “presuppositional apologetics,” one of several approaches to defending the Christian faith.
Episode 12 will be about the anti-naturalistic arguments of Alvin Plantinga, and I will argue there that Plantinga and not Van Til should be the one to whom presuppositionalists look.
- Episode 013: Plantinga and Presuppositional Apologetics part 2
- Episode 012: Plantinga and Presuppositional Apologetics
- Presuppositionalists vs everyone else
- When the Christian Brain Ceases to be Relevant
- Episode 036: Alvin Plantinga and Properly Basic Beliefs