We’ve reached a milestone – 40 Episodes!
Episode 40 is an explanation of Robert Adams’ argument that the social nature of moral obligation supports the claim that morality is ultimately grounded in God.
- Apologetics 315 interviews Glenn Peoples on God and Morality
- Episode 041: The Epistemological Objection to Divine Command Ethics
- Episode 042: The Minimal Facts Approach to the Resurrection
- Divine Command Ethics and the Epistemological Objection
- Is Religion a Barrier to “Clear Thinking” on Morality?