The traditional doctrine of hell is surely a major liability in the task of Christian apologetics. Isn’t it? At the very least, the significant tension between proclaiming the goodness and love of God should give you a reason to ask afresh whether or not he will cause the eternal suffering of human beings.
After much ado, the podcast is back. Enjoy!
- Loftus on eternal torture
- Upcoming speaking in July 2014
- Norman Geisler on Annihilationism
- Episode 005: It’s one Hell of an episode!
- God vs Ancient Potentates