What did the early Church Fathers have to say about the doctrine of eternal punishment?
Every now and then I make a video for Rethinking Hell, and I’ll share some of those here as they are produced. The purpose of this one was to provide a succinct reply to the comment that is sometimes made that the doctrine of hell as a place of eternal torment is the view that all the Early Church Fathers held. I hope you find it interesting!
- Episode 005: It’s one Hell of an episode!
- How to escape the Bible with your theology intact
- Hell: Definition vs description
- Loftus on eternal torture
- Pope Francis is an annihilationist