Back on the 9th of February 2013, Tom Wright and James White discussed / debated the issue of justification in the writings of St Paul on the Unbelievable? Radio show, hosted by Justin Brierley. The discussion was titled What did St Paul Really Say? Thanks to the efforts of my friend Roy Soliman who transcribed this, the transcript of that discussion is now available here at Right Reason.
The transcript is in the articles section.
And you can listen to the episode over at Unbelievable?
- Glenn Appearing on the Unbelievable Radio Show
- John Haldane and Glenn Peoples on physicalism
- Glenn Peoples and Stephen Law to Discuss the “Evil God” challenge on Unbelievable Radio
- Episode 003: Religion in the Public Square, Part 2
- Unbelievable conference 2013: Jesus – Liar, lunatic, legend or Lord?