Earlier this year, the Synod of the Anglican Church in New Zealand and Polynesia made the decision to allow the blessing of same-sex relationships alongside marriages. I took the opportunity to remind us all that yes, change occurs when people come into contact with the Church. But it’s not supposed to be the Church that changes.
- Into the Anglican Fray on Marriage
- Should Evangelical Ministers Respond with Fight or Flight?
- The Primates Oust The Episcopal Church (for now)
- Auckland Anglicanism, Same Sex Unions and Ordination
- Liberal Anglicanism’s love of confusion