In this talk, I ask the question – What difference does it make if the Bible teaches we are physical creatures, rather than dual body-soul beings? How does that impact on anything else we believe as Christians?
From gender identity to mental health more generally, to salvation, the way we view human nature has a profound impact.
- Dualism and Gender Identity
- Episode 032: In Search of the Soul, Part 4
- What’s really wrong with Apollinarianism?
- What decent physicalism is not
- Talking (and talking, and talking) about mental health